Govt Jobs: Everyone is looking forward to get a government job, Let me extend this topic in deep, Why the people in India will be carving for the government jobs?
Generally, Government of India will offer good services compared to other sectors which are offering high-end lifestyle services. Nowadays every Graduate and non- Graduate are looking for government jobs leaving their professional studies and streams, People from all the backgrounds are looking for Government jobs. Most of the Indians are looking for Government job because:
Govt Jobs 2016
Bank Railway Central Government Jobs 2016 – 2017
|Company Name||No.of Post||Qualification||Last Date|
|Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment||105 posts||Diploma||24-10-2016.|
|BPRD Recruitment||138 posts.||Master’s Degree||04-10-2016.|
|BSPHCL Recruitment||1033 posts.||10th / 12th / ITI||01-10-2016|
|RVUNL Recruitment||1124 posts.||Engineering Degree||05-10-2016|
|Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment||184 posts.||Post Graduation Degree||05-10-2016.|
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment||200 posts.||10th / 12th||30-9-2016.|
|VOC Port Trust Recruitment||75 posts.||Diploma||15-10-2016.|
|RGPV Recruitment||03 posts.||Engineering Degree||05-10-2016.|
|GAIL Recruitment||40 posts.||CA / ICWA / B.Com / MBA||27-09-2016.|
|Punjab Police Department) Recruitment||112 posts||B.Sc / B.Tech||28-09-2016|
|Air India Engineering Services Limited||102 posts||Engineering Degree(Mechanical / Aeronautical)||30-09-2016|
|NAMCO Bank Recruitment||Various Posts||Post Graduate Degree||30-09-2016|
|DAC Recruitment||06 posts||Diploma||03-11-2016|
|Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment||80 posts.||Diploma||28-09-2016.|
• Govt Jobs Security- The main reason for selecting Government job is Job Security, You will be employed safely in the government job until unless if you announce any retirement of your job. This is the biggest advantage of government jobs. Peace of mind will exist in the government job.
• Less workload- All the government jobs will have minimum workload, there will be no overtimes when compared to Private jobs. So a normal government employee will lead a satisfactory life.
• Pay Structure
• Working Hours
• Inevitable Salary Increment- Salary increment will be made which is not related to your performance, if you are an average performer it will be added benefit to you in government jobs.
• Promotions- In government jobs, Promotions will be given based on their service of the period, how longer you work, you will get more promotions.
• Fixed holidays and Vacations- There are more Government holidays in Government jobs, even you will get few paid holidays in a year too.
• Pensions and Other Benefits- There are a hell lot of benefits and perks for a Government like Retirement benefits, Pension plans, Funds, Loans, Medical, Housing, Childcare, Electricity, Internet, Telephone subscription and much more.
• Respect- Irrespective of your role, If you are a government employee definitely you will gain respect from other government employees.
These are the advantages of government jobs, apart from these there are disadvantages too:
• Government of India is offering jobs based on the reservations
• Pay Scales will be less for a government employee compared to private sector for a fresher
• Less career growth opportunities like incentives and increments.
• Most of the people will get retirement with same job and position from where the entered into the government sector.
• Intense competition will exists to get Government jobs