Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) 2016 Recruitment Notification for various vaccancies on CWE VI Specialist Officer posts apply.
Job Info : The institute of banking personnel selection has been declared IBPS SO Recruitment 2016-2017 notification. IBPS will be conducted of IBPS CWE VI exam for fill up specialist officer vacant posts in 23 plus banking systems. Candidates can able to apply from 16th November 2016. Applicants can apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2016-17 by filling online application on or before 2nd December 2016.
Company Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Company Profile : IBPS stands for Institute of banking personnel selection is an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment, and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. It is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks.
Total No Of Posts : Various Posts.
Designation : Specialist Officer
1. IT Officer Scale-I
2. Agricultural Field Officer
3. Rajhasha Adhikari
4. Law Officer
5. HR/ Personnel Officer
6. Marketing Officer
Qualification : Candidates should have 4 years engineering degree in CS/IT/ EE & ECE for IT officer post, degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry for Agricultural field officer and post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level for Rajhasha Adhikari post. Candidates also have a degree in Law (LLB) & Graduate and MBA/ full-time MMS for all other posts.
Location : Accross India.
Experience : Freshers/Experience.
Salary : As Per Industry.
Skills : Good Communication Skills.
Age Limit : Age of candidates should be 20 to 30 years old as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation is applicable as follow:
- Schedule Tribes and Schedule Caste : 5 years
- Other backward classes (Non-creamy Layer) : 3 years
- PWD candidates (Person physically handicapped) : 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Those completed their at least 5 years in the military service : 5 Years
- Person who settled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir During the period of 1- 1 – 1980 and 31- 12- 1989 : 5 years
- Person affected by the 1984 riots : 5 Years
Selection Process : Candidates who will be applied for this exam their selection will be made through 2 phase exams and interview.
How to apply : Applicants may visit the official website of IBPS for online applying. You will start their apply process November 2016 from here. According to decided criteria and instruction, you will apply because any mistake in form can miss the chance for you.
- Visit the website i.e. ibps.in.
- Go home page and select IBPS Specialist officer section.
- You choose recruitment process for SO 6 link.
- Read instructions and notification carefully and click on online apply link.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay application fees Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs 600/- for all others candidates. The fee will deposit through online mode only.
Important Dates :
- Last date for online registration : 2nd December 2016.
- Closure for editing application details : 17th December 2016