Job info: Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 for Cabin Crew Walkin Drive.Jet Airways Jobs for HSC students in Port Blair. Applicants should have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
Company Name:Jet Airways India Ltd
Job Description : Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 for Cabin Crew Walkin Drive. Jet Airways Jobs for HSC students in Port Blair. Applicants should have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills. Having Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage. Jet Airways walkin Recruitment 2017 for Cabin Crew.
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
- Jet Airways Candidate Profile
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Nationality: Indian citizens only
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
- Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
Designation : Cabin Crew
Location : Port Blair
Pay Scale : Best In Market
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years
How To Apply :Interested applicants can attend for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 which is held in Port Blair on 26th April 2017. This page will give the clear idea about like Walkin Date, Time, and Venue. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Address: -Hotel Sinclairs Bayview, South Point,
Port Blair. Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Important Dates: 26th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Updated CV
- 1 Passport Photo
- 1 Valid ID Proof
- Educational Certificates