Job info:MOL Walkin Drive in Hyderabad.The Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) is conducting the Walkin Drive for both Freshers and Experienced candidates. Aspirants who had completed their B.Com/B.Sc/B.A/M.Sc/MA and waiting for IT Jobs can attend for the Walkin which will be conducted from 17th May to 31st May. So interested and eligible candidates can grab this valuable opportunity.
Company Name: Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL)
Job Description :
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating Bill of Lading
- Refer to the various SOP / Reference Guides available in the dept, in case of doubt, to check with his/her senior and get it clarified
- Update the excel database with his productivity
- Responsible For Process/ Refresher Training
- Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mail box assigned.
- Resolving Queries and Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs.
Following up with the pending queries
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
MOL Required Skills
- Typing / Keyboard skills (30 wpm and above)
- Good in MS-Excel / Word/ Powerpoint
SPECIAL SKILLS (Functional / Technical)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good English Communication (spoken/Written)
- Good Comprehension skills
- Eye Details
Total Number of Posts : Multiple
Designation :Documentation Processing
Qualification:B.Com, B.Sc, BA, M.Sc, MA
Pay Scale :Best In Market
Age Limit: Age is applicable as per age relaxation
Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Interview .
How To Apply : Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for MOL recruitment 2017 which is held in Hyderabad on 30th March 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can check official website for further details.
Address: MOL Information Processing services (I) Pvt. Ltd,
Unit No. 701, 7th Floor, Building No. 2A,
Maximus Towers, Mindspace, Hitech City,Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081, India.
Important Dates: 17th May – 31st May 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12.00 PM
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.