MPSC ASSISTANT MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTOR ADMIT CARD 2017
Brief Details About MPSC AMVI Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Commission||Maharastra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||833 vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||3rd July 2017|
|Application Last Date||15th July 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
This Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs are State Government Jobs. There is high competition for the government jobs because of Security and High pay scale. Lakhs of candidates who are seeking for the job had started applying from the day of notification released. There is time to apply for the MPSC AMVI Job openings up to 15th July 2017. Willing candidates can apply before the last date to avoid last minute rush. The aspirants after completing the registration process can download the MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card when the officials released. Officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will announce the certain date of releasing the admit card. In that particular dates only all the aspirants can download the Hall Ticket from the official website. The Hall Ticket is the mandatory document need to carry for the exam hall. Without admit card the aspirants are not allowed to give the exam.
The candidates who are trying and preparing hard to secure this is a good chance. After the Application Process is completed the applied candidates have to start the preparation for the exam. So to help them in the preparation we are providing the complete Syllabus and Previous Papers on our website. The MPSC AMVI Exam will take place in two phase which is Prelims and Mains. First, the officials will issue the MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card for the prelims exam. Then later the contenders who are qualified in the Preliminary Exam will get the MPSC AMVI Call Letter for the Mains Exam. By downloading the admit card candidates have to verify the details printed on it are correct or not. On the admit card the candidate can check the details like,
- Name of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Exam Dates
- Center of the Exam
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Type of the exam
- Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate
- Instructions need to follow by the candidates before and during the exam
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern
Maharashtra PSC Selection Process
Steps To Download MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2017
- First, go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e; www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, candidates can find the Competitive Exam Column on the left side.
- By Clicking a page will appear with the notification released.
- Here Search for the MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2017 link.
- Give a click on it.
- Now give the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth and click on submit button.
- A page will display on the screen which is Admit Card for the exam.
- Save it or take a print out of it for the future use.