NSIC Admit Card 2017
NSCI Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Nation Small Industries Corporation(NSIC)|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Posts Vacant||Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager, Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||56|
|Admit Card Release Date||available soon|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Download NSCI Admit Card 2017
Those candidates who have applied for posts deputy general manager, deputy manager and accounts officer has to participate in a written test. For participating in written test candidates are issued admit cards. These candidates can download their Admit card from the official website of Nation Small Industries Corporation. After downloading the admit card candidates has to go through there admit card and check whether all details printed on the admit card are printed correctly or not. The Admit card must be printed on A-4 sheet paper so that the details on NSIC Admit card will be clearly visible. If there any mistakes printed on the admit card then candidate has to inform it to the concerned officials for rectification. Without admit card candidate is not allowed to the exam.
Information mentioned on NSIC Admit card 2017
The NSIC admit card consist information of the candidate and other important details related to exam. Below is the list of details mentioned on your admit card
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Father or guardian name
- Photo of candidate
- Registration or application number
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue name and address
- Duration of the exam
- Instruction for candidates appearing for the exam
Exam pattern for NSIC Exam
Candidates before going to write the exam must know about the exam pattern of National Small Industries Corporation. The exam will be conducted in objective type with multiple choice questions. The exam will be on
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
Selection Process for NSIC
According to the NSIC notification, the National Small Industries Corporation is going to conduct a written exam to shortlist the applicants. Based on the marks scored in written exam, the applicants will be merit listed. Then after NSIC recruitment board will call candidates who qualified in the written exam based on the merit list. Those candidates who have performed well will be called upon for the personal interview. After certain verification, the selected candidates will be appointed for the posts.
Important Documents to be carried for NSIC Exam
Candidate those who are going to appear for the NSIC exam has to be aware of the documents required to appear for the exam. For verification purpose, applicants are informed to bring any one of the following document in original. The documents must be original and valid.
- PAN Card issued by Income tax department
- Driving license issue by Road Transport Authority
- Voter ID Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Any photo ID card with serial number issued by central or state government
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
- The name on our ID proof and name on your admit card must be same.
Steps to download NSIC Admit card 2017
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website Nation small Industries Corporation. For the sake of job seeker here we have provided them the easy process to download their admit card from official website. Below is the step by step process to download your admit card easily.
- First, visit the official website of www.nsic.co.in.
- Click on careers option available in the home page of NSIC.
- Search for download admit card links.
- Click on NSIC Admit Card link
- Enter the required details to download your admit card.
- After entering the details click on submit button.
- Now you can view your admit card.
- Download it and take a print out of it.