Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 2016 Recruitment Notification for 610 vaccancies on Assistant Posts eligible and interested candidates apply.
Job Info : The Reserve Bank of India has announced RBI Recruitment 2016 for the 610 vacancies of Assistant posts. All the interested and eligible candidates need to apply online RBI Assistant Jobs 2016 through the official website www.rbi.org.in from 7th Nov 2016 to 28th Nov 2016.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India.
Company Profile : Reserve Bank of India is a central banking institution which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. This institute was established in the year 1935. It helps in development strategies of Indian Government. Headquarter of RBI is located in Mumbai. It is also a member of Asian Clearing Union.
Total No Of Posts : 610 Posts.
Designation : Assistant.
Qualification : The qualification of the candidate should be Graduate in any discipline with 50% from the recognized university.
Location : Accross India.
Experience : Freshers.
Salary : As Per Industry.
Skills : Good Communication Skills.
Age Limit : The age of the candidate should be 20 to 28 years. This age will be consider as on 08th November 2016. The age relaxation will be as follow:
- OBC : 03 years
- ST/SC : 05 years
- PWD : 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen : To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widow and Divorce : 10 years
- Jammu and Kashmir Domiciled : 05 years
Selection Process : The selection of the candidate will be on basis of preliminary exam, main exam, and interview.
How to apply : All the candidates who are interested need to apply for RBI Recruitment 2016 in an online mode. Before apply to this candidate must read the official notification properly. Also candidate must apply for Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2016 in a proper channel. Here we are sharing some of the steps that you can follow for applying in an easy way.
Steps to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website
- Now, click on the link related to this recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Now, click on the apply online option
- Fill the form with the correct data
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of the same
Application Fee : The application fee will be applicable as per the category of the candidate which is as follow:
- General/OBC/ Unreserved categories : Rs.450/-
- ST/SC/Ex-serviceman/ PWD candidates : Rs.50/-
Important Dates :
- Last date of online application : 28th November 2016
- Prelims Exam date (tentative) : 23rd and 24th December 2016
- Main Exam date (tentative) : January 2017