SHIMUL ADMIT CARD 2017
SHIMUL Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited|
|Name of the Post(s)||Deputy Manager, Supervisor and other Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Admit Card Release Date||Very Soon|
Download SHIMUL Admit Card 2017
After completing the application process candidates had started their preparation and eagerly waiting to download their admit card. As the officials are planning to conduct the exam the SHIMUL admit cards is about to be released. The candidates who are going to attend for the exam have to be ready with a valid SHIMUL Admit Card. The written exam is for recruiting capable aspirants for the post of Deputy Manager, Supervisor and other in Shivamogga Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited is going to be conducted very soon. The written exam is mandatory for all the applicants and is very important for the candidate as the selection process will depended upon it. Those candidates who are going to participate in the exam has to download there admit card from the official website of SHIMUL. For this candidate has to enter required credentials like application number, date of birth, etc. Every applicant should carry his or her hall ticket along with him or her to exam hall.
Important Dates for SHIMUL Exam
Below is the list of important dates useful for candidates who are going to appear for the written exam of Shivamogga Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited.
|Application Available from||204 June 2017|
|Last Date||24 July 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be u|
|Laste date to download admit card||will be updates|
|Exam Date||Very Soon|
Information on SHIMUL Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Candidates photo
- Date of birth
- Signature of candidate
- Father or Guardian Name
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue name & Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Instructions to the candidates
Selection Process for SHIMUL Exam
- Written test
Important documents for SHIMUL exam
- Aadhaar or E-Aadhaar issued by UIDAI
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Election commission of india issed voter ID card
- Any other photo ID card with serial number issued by Central or state government
- Nationalized bank passbook with photo & stamp on it
Steps to download your SHIMUL Admit Card 2017
- First visit the official website www.shimul.coop
- Search for SHIMUL Admit Card download link
- Click on SHIMUL Admit Card 2017.
- Enter Specified details.
- Click on submit button.
- Now you can view your admit card.
- Download it and take a print out of it.